AutoDesSys

In memory of Paul Helm

Tech

Thank you to everyone for your thoughtful messages. They mean a lot to us and to his family. Paul decided not to share his illness so as not to distract from his support of the community. He often answered emails and forum posts while at long chemo sessions or late at night when he was unable to sleep.

He set the standard for customer care that we will continue as we honor his determination and eternal optimism.

My condolences!

I am bit shocked, because I remember him as a very good member of the support team and this for many many years. Many moments of contact by email, and always good answers.

• 3 months later...

It is with immense sadness that I learn belatedly the death of Paul Helm.
Paul always responded to my solicitations with unparalleled professionalism.
In a recent intervention on this forum I said that this space of discussion was beyond the legend, a myth.
I am sure that Paul contributed to this, he was one of the best contributors.

I would like to express my sincere condolences to his family and to all those who appreciated him and to the entire team at Autodessys.

Jean-Luc

• 4 months later...

I was sorry and shocked to hear the sad news from formZ when I called them about an issue recently, asking where is Paul? I didn't know and had no idea that he had not been well. Paul was always quick to respond to my inquires, questions, and other issues that came up with formZ and bonZai3d over the years. I would report bugs I found from time to time. He has been there as long as I can remember. He was extremely helpful to me (and my students). I will miss communicating with him.

Only now I have discovered this thread.

It touches me sincerely, then I also had for years contact with Paul via e-mails I have sent to the support.

I always had the feeling that someone was straightening up to take care of my (small) computer problems.

My sincere condolences to the family. Kind regards from Switzerland.

Only now I have discovered this thread.

It touches me sincerely, then I also had for years contact with Paul via e-mails I have sent to the support.

I always had the feeling that someone was straightening up to take care of my (small) computer problems.

My sincere condolences to the family. Kind regards from Switzerland.

I have only just found out that Paul has passed away.

He was the most helpful software support person I have ever come across.

It was he who kept me using FormZ for ? the last 23 years.

He cared about us users.

For me, FormZ was Paul Helm.

I hope they can function without him.post-1515-0-48572400-1511795078_thumb.jpg

Best wishes to all,

Ged

Expozone UK

Archived