AutoDesSys

In memory of Paul Helm

Tech

It is with a heavy heart that we share with the form•Z community the sad news on the recent passing of our director of technical support, Paul Helm. He fought a hard battle with cancer for over a year while continuing to do what we knew him best for, taking care of form•Z users. For over 20 years he was always willing to help users with their issues and had a determination that made form•Z better each day.

He is truly missed and will always be remembered.

More information on Paul: http://www.shaw-davis.com/notices/Paul-Helm

Omg! I can't believe this. I met Paul a couple of times during different formZ events and talked to him a few times on the phone. He was always so through and professional! I am really saddened and surprised by his passing!

My most sincere condolences to the family.  :(

What sad news! My sincere condolences to all his friends and his family.

He was the bright light whenever there was a technical issue to discuss with FZ over so many years. I will really miss his friendly emails and his great technical support. It's like losing a good friend, even if we never actually met in person. Very sad.

Markus

Very sad news. I always greatly appreciated Paul's patience, expertise and professionalism over the years. Truly a loss for the Z community. Condolences to his friends & family.

Warm regards,

Gary Helfand

This is really heartbreaking.

Paul was an amazing unconditional contributor to formZ and to the formZ community around the world.
In Canada, we could always count on him to solve our client's most pressing problems. Paul will truly be missed.

Our deepest condolences to you and his family.
Alain

Really sad news, my more heartfelt condolences to you, his family and friends...

I never met Paul, I never spoke with him, but I'm feel part of this family group, of which Paul was certainly a very important member, and for this reason I have a very deep sense of sadness...

Thanks Paul, we will remember you...

Marcelo

No!  This is  so sad to hear.  Paul, go easy my friend. I will always value the time you took at all hours to help me see, understand and learn. Your patience and persistence and creative thinking was truly remarkable.  My best wishes to the ADS family and Paul's family.

I am stunned and sitting here in a state of shock.

Thank you Paul for all your help over the years with FZ.   If I may speak for the FZ community - you are our hero, you were definitely mine.  So, sorry to hear that for this last year you had to struggle living with cancer.  This did not come through with any of your email answers to our questions.

Condolences to everyone at AutoDesSys, to Paul's family and friends.

Paul, I will miss you sorely.

Kim

Archived