AutoDesSys

formZ models exchange site!

AHTOH

Or let the ones of you who does not let to know there is one.

It`s name Re: construction - FormZ models sharing and it is located at http://www.formz.xyz

You are welcome to download models from there for free. And you are more than welcome to upload your models there.

If by some accident you might want to support this site I run you can provide me with FormZ modeling, rendering or design job  :) .

As for today I added some new models in:

Lamps&Lights

Appliances.

post-46-0-79407100-1487432179_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-15956900-1487432165_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-76425200-1487432163_thumb.jpg

As usual: "If  you need to have any model with textures or Maxwell/Thea materials it is going to be as low as $10 per model. If model was submitted by another user I will send a half of the amount to him/her."

Thanks Anton for setting up this resource - I have looked at a few times and even downloaded a few models - unfortunately I didn't use them in the final designs.

Is there anyway Tech could pin this thread to make it easier to find the site. Or give it some other kind of prominence?

Last time I used it I had to search back through stuff to find it. This could become an even better resource for users if new users knew it was there.

Thanks Anton for adding to our great community!

Thanks Anton for setting up this resource - I have looked at a few times and even downloaded a few models - unfortunately I didn't use them in the final designs.

Is there anyway Tech could pin this thread to make it easier to find the site. Or give it some other kind of prominence?

Last time I used it I had to search back through stuff to find it. This could become an even better resource for users if new users knew it was there.

Thanks Anton for adding to our great community!

Hi bluemonkey.

Yes it would be nice if Tech could pin it to the top. Meanwhile you could like a Facebook page and keep up to date.

Best,

Anton.

Sent multiple in the same upload.  hope they all made it.

cheers!

Chris Lund

Hi Chris.

Thank`s a lot. I got them all.

I indulged myself to tweak it a little bit in order to have renders unified with the other ones on site. And I resaved them into 8.5.  I hope you don`t mind.

post-46-0-62995200-1488824698_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-91673800-1488824699_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-40067400-1488824727_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-68950700-1488824728_thumb.jpg

Best regards,

Anton.

Des,  Yea, it was back from when I was trying to do the same thing with Zdepot.   I still have everybody's models that were submitted then,

Not sure if I can put them up without permission.  

Here is the list of people that contributed back then.

Bart Hays, Dan Manoim, Stefan Dewachter, Gary Moad, Justin Werner, Roger Rios, Bern Meissner, Chris Lawes, Bo Atkinson, Guy Manley, Maher Sami and Jamie Radford.

If any of you guys give the go ahead, I will submit your models with credit to you.

Anton,  if your wondering,  I ran out of time to be able to keep up with it.

Cheers!

¢£

ANTOH,

I think you have mentioned before about doing FormZ work.  Would you be interested in building a few models for me in the future?  I need to build up my library.  Usually I go to SketchUp warehouse for furniture, but it takes time to import and adjust for FormZ.  It would be better for me to have a selection of FormZ items ready to go.  I also need to build up a good selection of 2D trees and plants - cutouts on a transparent background.  

ANTOH,

I think you have mentioned before about doing FormZ work.  Would you be interested in building a few models for me in the future?  I need to build up my library.  Usually I go to SketchUp warehouse for furniture, but it takes time to import and adjust for FormZ.  It would be better for me to have a selection of FormZ items ready to go.  I also need to build up a good selection of 2D trees and plants - cutouts on a transparent background.  

Hi ASONE.

Yes. I definitely would be happy to do this for you. Please do not hesitate to contact me as soon as you need help.

Best,

Anton.

Anton, don't forget the few models I emailed you last week...

Des

Hi Desmond.

It`s been really crazy month. I am afraid those buried somewhere. I am terribly sorry! Would you please resend them either via email or Dropbox or via formz.xyz submission form. I will place them to repository ASAP.

Best regards,

Anton.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I think I have a few I could share Anton. You disappeared for a while?

Give me a couple of days..

Des

Hello Des.

No I am around. Just kept silence. Been busy with my new house.

Looking forward to see your models. But the message was more for another 200 users who always leech and never seed. You had shared more than enough by the moment.

Best,

Anton.

• 2 weeks later...

You had shared more than enough by the moment.

Beg you pardon Des.

I hope you did not misunderstood me :-) I definitely would be glad to see and share with others your models.

Best regards,

Anton.