AutoDesSys

FormZ modeling, rendering and design services.

AHTOH

Hello dear colleagues formziers.

Allow me to offer you my FormZ modeling, rendering and design services.

I am a Magister of Arts in product design working as a designer for more than 20 years. 

I use FormZ since year 1996. I can create virtually any imaginary shape with it..

Also I use in Marvelous Designer which will mostly fit your needs in designing any cloth and fabric stuff (e.g. pillows, curtains, sofas, e.t.c).

I use Render Zone, Maxwell or Thea Render which might fit any of your rendering needs.

Would be glad to complete any task for you in most decent way. Either this is a big or small project I will be more than happy to help you with it in part or accomplish it for you in full. I would be glad to work for you for as low as 20$/hour. First hour is not count as it is an indication of work quality if work is 6 hours or more

You are welcome to take a look at my renderings and designs on my Facebook page of on the web page

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me either here, or via e-mail av@re-construction.house or by Skype: ahtoh___ or a phone, if you like +7-903-765-1288 GMT+3 (Moscow, Russia)

And of course you are more then welcome to download free models from my depository you could find via it`s Facebook page.

And of course you are more than more than welcome to submit your beautiful models to this repository.

Besides: I registered pretty nice domain formz.xyz and repository soon will be moved there.

Regards,

Anton Voloshin.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello dear colleagues.

New chapter Architectural Details added to FormZ.xyz repository. You may download some nice stuff from there. The capital on the picture is among it

post-46-0-43190200-1470344838_thumb.jpg

And you are more than welcome to submit your models as well. Please don`t be greedy.

Best,

Anton Voloshin.

Hi Tech.

Would you please try to download any file from Arch details chapter. I uploaded them to Dropbox and not really sure if it works properly.

Thanks in advance.

Anton

Hi Anton,

Sure!

Unfortunately our abilities with your language are not as good as yours are with mine.  Can you translate, or let us know what we need to do?

attachicon.gifdialog.jpg

Oops! Something REALLY strange is going on! It might be WIX bug. This is what I see:

post-46-0-28900700-1470388034_thumb.png

Sorry about this. Would you take a look at picture for navigation on that pop up menu in order to register.

Best,

Anton.

Hello fellow formziers.
I recently added loft style stools and chair from russian company Archpole. You are welcome to download them for your projects. And more than welcome to share your amazing models at formz.xyz.

Hello Andrea.

Thank`s a lot for that. I will upload them as soon as possible.

Would you please describe models you have sent in order to add description to them on site.

Regards,

Anton.

Well done Anton!

This is turning out to be a great resource.

I'll try to help out and send you some bits as soon as I get a chance...

;)

Des 

Thank`s Des.

You opinion is specifically valuable as you are the one who inspired me to learn FormZ better with your works years ago.

Looking forward to see your nice models.

Regards,

Anton.

Archived