AutoDesSys

custom reference plane crash

mali121

Hi 

I would love some advice , in the past Ive done this successfully , adding underlays 

however as soon as i add new in the   customer reference plane to get the custom reference parameter to 

add an underlay image , as soon as i click add new;  my formz pro se crashes 

every time now.

sos, thanks 

Hi Mali,

Sorry you are having trouble.  Which operating system are you using, and are you using any third party plugins? 

If you are, does temporarily disabling these solve the problem?

Or if not, if you download a clean installation from here:

www.formz.com;/update

and follow the directions on that page, does that fix it for you?

I'm having similar issues.  In the Custom Reference Plane Palette and clicking on the plus or in the blank area brings up a new Ref Plane with the name field highlighted.  Hit Enter or select another reference plane and FZ crashes.

OSX 10.9.5

no plugins installed

fresh prefs folder

Using the Define Reference Plane tool works fine and adds new plane to the palette, no crash.

Hi Setz (& Mali),

Thanks for the additional info.  So just clicking the green + icon in Custom Reference Planes Palette crashes?  And if so, if you right click and choose New Plane, does that also crash for you?

Hi Setz & Mali,

We have found a computer where we can reproduce this, so we now have what we need to get it corrected.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we will get this addressed ASAP. ;)

• 1 month later...

Hi AC,

Yes, as noted above we have reproduced this and  it will be corrected with the next update, coming soon.  For now if you use the Define Reference Plane tool, that will save a plane in your palette and avoid the crash until the correction can be released.

post-5-0-96017700-1467724110_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived