AutoDesSys

Disable ALT key

Win Weesakul

Hello

I have trouble using Alt key. It's conflict with other key shotcut I made. is this possible? Alt key just kept switch between self transform and one copy with transform.  One more question, the perpendicular transform direction. are there any indicator botton that we are in perpendicular direction. I try to move the control point ( the yellow dot ) to desire direction with move tool. Pleaase help

Best regards

Win Weesakul

post-9471-0-59786700-1461153597_thumb.jpg

post-9471-0-17692300-1461153625_thumb.jpg

Hi Win,

In the formZ Preferences: Modeling -- you can disable the Tap keys if you like.

When you have the Perpendicular mode on, you will see a blue line perpendicular to the plane, indicating the direction of movement.

Does that help?

Tech, it would be nice to see before the movement starts.   

This is something I wish for too.  I would also like to see the copy mode at the cursor.

Cant tell you how many times I go to translate some segment, or point and I get a copy of it.

even if it is just (any)copy vs self.

Cheers!

Hello

Thanks for your reply. All right in preference dialog "Disable Tab key"  let One copy transform spring back to self transform after i  release Alt key. That's help me.  To tell the truth I have custom shot key for Alt+middle mouse click for orbit the perspective view and Alt+Right mouse click for Move perspective view closer or further away, Just like other 3d app . About Perpendicular, I might used to the old version of FormZ that have small button toggle for perpendicular action. That's help me a lot.  

Best regards

Win Weeakul

Archived