AutoDesSys

Shaded View Material Preview

Des

This has been happening lately where the materials in shaded view are not updated. See snapshot of the material in shaded view set to RGB values on right, shows grey in the left but not updating in the preview or in the model.

I'm running the latest build of FormZ with the latest early release of MaxwellZ (recently updated).

Maybe I should have posted this in the Maxwell Plugin Forum for Pylon, but since it's the Fz preview not updating I posted here...

The maxwell renders are fine, I'm using referenced mxm's, but I like to have the shaded materials as similar as possible.

Thanks in advance,

Des

post-16-0-86233800-1455788763_thumb.jpg

Hi Des,

Yes, you need to close the Color Picker in order to update the screen.  (This makes choosing the desired color faster since you don't have to wait for the screen to update to complete your choice...) ;)

(You don't want to report this in the Maxwell section unless this doesn't happen without Maxwell loaded.)

Hi Des,

Yes, you need to close the Color Picker in order to update the screen.  (This makes choosing the desired color faster since you don't have to wait for the screen to update to complete your choice...) ;)

Unfortunately that's not what is happening, I doesn't update by closing the colour picker. I've had to actually flick to wireframe and back to shaded to get it to update as well so it's not just a matter of closing the material parameters.

I'll unload MaxwellZ to see if that's what causing it and get back later....

Des

Archived