AutoDesSys Forums
Tech

Happy 25th birthday form•Z

As form•Z turns 25 year old we would like to thank all of our users for their support through the years. The great work that you create everyday with form•Z is our inspiration. You continue to amaze us with the quality of your designs and presentations. We are honored to be a part of these wonderful creations. We look forward to bringing many new features and innovations to you in the months and years to come.

post-5-0-13111800-1455566651_thumb.png

Congratulations AutoDesSys!

You are the best. FormZ is the app fun and satisfaction to work with and achieve results in minutes. Happy minutes.

And I agree: there is no example of such an excellent user support anywhere else in the industry.

Keep it up and running. 

Best,

Anton.

Cheers and congratulations! 

Over time formz has become a natural extension of my creativity, and it’s my main work tool by far. Very well done and thanks very much.

Best,

Marcelo

Happy Birthday to all at AutoDesSys!!!  Thanks you for not only creating such an incredible piece of software (it is my favorite) but for providing the relaxed and friendly user support base.  Looking forward to another 25 years of FZ  :)

Can't say I was there from the beginning,    what, 5 years short or so?    Can't even recall exactly where I started.    I think 2.6... or 2.8   hmmm

Any way, Congrats to the fullest!

Christopher Lund

Congratulations!

FormZ has been essential tool for me for 20 years or so, can't remember :)

Thanks to ADS for the great software!

Here something old things I found from my archive :)

post-104-0-60693600-1455885766_thumb.jpg

post-104-0-28492700-1455885768_thumb.jpg

Recent announcements of Vray and Thea Render plugins, along with a viewer app, begins the dawn of another great 25 years! These announcements are very encouraging and I hope means a growing user base of FormZ users. FormZ is by far the most efficient and productive 3D tool for the work I do every day.