AutoDesSys

Happy 25th birthday form•Z

Tech

As form•Z turns 25 year old we would like to thank all of our users for their support through the years. The great work that you create everyday with form•Z is our inspiration. You continue to amaze us with the quality of your designs and presentations. We are honored to be a part of these wonderful creations. We look forward to bringing many new features and innovations to you in the months and years to come.

post-5-0-13111800-1455566651_thumb.png

Congratulations AutoDesSys!

You are the best. FormZ is the app fun and satisfaction to work with and achieve results in minutes. Happy minutes.

And I agree: there is no example of such an excellent user support anywhere else in the industry.

Keep it up and running. 

Best,

Anton.

Happy Birthday to all at AutoDesSys!!!  Thanks you for not only creating such an incredible piece of software (it is my favorite) but for providing the relaxed and friendly user support base.  Looking forward to another 25 years of FZ  :)

Recent announcements of Vray and Thea Render plugins, along with a viewer app, begins the dawn of another great 25 years! These announcements are very encouraging and I hope means a growing user base of FormZ users. FormZ is by far the most efficient and productive 3D tool for the work I do every day.

Archived