AutoDesSys

System requirements

Studio-Swaim

My version of FZ 6.7 stopped working on Version 10.11.3 which is the latest update to El Capitan.  Back to using it on a 10 year old iMac.

yep... fearing I'll be running two machines before it's all said and done. 1 for all the current software including FZ8+ and one dedicated only for V6+ at least until they add in the features from 6+ that they ousted in 8+. frustrating.

It is frustrating to have to use two computers but the gains of FZ 8+ far outweigh the inconvenience of two computers.  

My solution has been to take an old G5 iMac which is totally self contained, so all I do is plug and play when I need to.  The better option would be to find an old laptop that could become a dedicated FZ 6 machine, as it takes up less physical space.

My original intention was to run VMWare with the different OS's on it but Apple's license agreement does not permit this and VMWare placed a lock in their software to stop folks from breaking that agreement.

If you come up with a better solution, please let us know.  Part of my old work process is presently locked into FZ6.  

Archived