AutoDesSys

Large Cursor option dimmed in Prefs

RobertH

Hi Chris & Hugo,

Sorry you are still having trouble.  Please try this:  If you are on Windows, use the Programs Control Panel to Uninstall formZ.  If you are on OS X, Delete the formZ 8 folder from your Applications.  (NOTE -- this step is very important if you are still having trouble.)

Then reinstall from here:  http://www.formz.com/products/formz/update/formz_85_Pro.html

If that does not solve your problem, Quit formZ, and rename the autodessys folder.  On Windows, this is located in USER: App Data: Roaming.  On OS X, go to the Finder: Go Menu, hold down the Option key, choose Library: Preferences.  Then relaunch formZ...

And did you follow those steps EXACTLY?

And if not, if you try one more time, does that help?

Gentlemen,

Oh, ok.  Sorry for the confusion.  This cursor option is for Windows only.  On OS X, you can use the

System Preferences -> Accessibility->Display->Cursor size slider

....to control the size of the cursor on a Mac.

Does that allow you to get what you want?

So, on the Mac,   Increasing the Cursor size in the Sys Prefs...   the cursors are not the High Resolution Cursors I was hoping for.  Unfortunately, I cannot take a screen shot, as the cursor changes.

It is easiest to see on the Area Pick tool  and the +/-  picks.

Thanks

Most of them look like Junk, but the real issue is Photoshop.

When using the larger cursor and in PS the Precision cursor,   they don't pair up.    Yes, This is a Photoshop issue, and they need to correct,  I have notified them.   800 lb gorilla is harder to pursued.

Thanks!

Archived