AutoDesSys

lock groups and components location in interface

Spacer

Maybe it's just me, but i think these two should be moved from Edit menu to the top of the Objects palette- it would save from having togo across the screen to 'fetch' the lock unlosck tool which I most often used when in the objects palette fiddling with visibility issues..

6.7 and previous objects palettes worked better interms of the icons on visibility as well. th  e icon at grup level often doesn't represent what's going in inside the group, requiring opening of the group.

thanks

Peter

I never use Object palette at all. For me it makes no sense to have an object palette, probably I don't know how to use and can have benefit from it.  ;)

If somebody could tell me how, I really want to learn.

First you open the palette. then when you make an object you see it there. Then you can turn it on or off or ghost. the you can put in a group, and turn that on and off or ghost. then you can make and place a component, and see it in th eobject palette, and turn it on or off or ghost it. then put the component in a group with other objects or components. then you can change the visibility of these at group level, but then it's tricky.. see my post above.

Archived