AutoDesSys Forums
Andre Conlledo

formZ8.5 export image bug

I can't export images from formZ8.5 (build 9647). On new projects when I do so the exported image only shows empty space and/or the wire frame of selected faces.

formZ8.5 crashes if I attempt to export an image of a model generated with formZ8 even if I already opened the file and saved it again using formZ8.5.

Please watch this VIDEO. This video is unlisted.

Computer info:

Intel® Core i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz + 16GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 Rev. 2 (Driver 3560)

Microsoft Windows 10 (10.0) (Build 10240)

DirectX Version 12.0

Thanks for the tip Rob! I just performed a clean install of the driver and it didn't do anything for me. I still have the exact same problem.

I can use formZ 8 to export images so I think it's got to be something with formZ 8.5. 

Edited by Andre Conlledo

Hi Andre,

We have been testing further and found a computer on which we can reproduce this.  We will investigate this further and report back...

Hello formZ, did you find a solution? Is there anything I can help with?

I'm using formZ 8 to export images but every now and then I forget about this bug and try to export images on formZ 8.5 crashing and loosing unsaved data. 

Hi Andre et al,

We now have a solution for the Export Image issue on certain Windows computers.  If you would like to try / test the solution, please send an email to support@formz.com and we can give you a link to download it.  ;)