AutoDesSys

form•Z 8.5 Beta6 now available (build 9629)

Tech

We are pleased to announce that the formZ 8.5 beta6 version is now available.  This update includes a number corrections and enhancements to issues that were reported, including Hidden Line now Cancels properly, Object Axes not reset by certain actions, DWG now supports Color, Improvements to Workspaces, STEP Export improvements, Layout improvements, changes to Texture Resolutions now update properly in Shaded displays, Recreate Textures now works properly, and more.

To Update, just use the formZ Help Menu: Check for Update command to automatically update your software.  If you have any issues with the automatic updates, if you have waited until your Beta version has expired, or if you haven't tried the beta yet, you can download the already updated version here:

http://www.formz.com...e_App_Only.html

Documentation, Title Blocks for Layout, and Tutorials are also available at the link above.

Please contact us at support@formz.com with any feedback or issues.

Enjoy!

:)  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol: ... Just cancelled out of a hidden line render WHEEEEE!!!!!!... Didn't need to this time, just did it because I could... Thank you...

Doug

Now I think I'll just go transform some things for the hell of it...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived