AutoDesSys

bridge tool crash

FZnoob

I was playing around with the subd tools on a simple structure. When I try to bridge the 2 selected faces, it causes an immediate crash. Any idea why? I have already tried resetting the prefs. Didn't make any difference.

Hi Noob,

We are not sure why you would have trouble with this, and in general it is working fine for us.  Can you please send a file where you can reproduce it, and show which faces you are trying to bridge so we can investigate this further?

just emailed you the file. I am sure it will work ok for you. As I mentioned several times before, the subd tools are unstable on my machine. I have no idea why.

Plenty of RAM. Good video card.

Hi Noob,

Thanks for sending your file, we have verified this issue and are currently investigating it.  Thanks for your report, we will get this corrected.  If we find anything that will help you, we will email back directly.

Hi Noob,

If you Delete those two faces to be Bridged, and then use the Bridge tool with the Sequence option to bridge, then it works properly.  Thanks again for your report, we will get this corrected.

Archived