AutoDesSys

Welcome to our New Forum!

Tech

YEs, losing infer is a bit of a drag, especially since it means we've lost all that expertise that existed here until everyone has re-registered. Of course it's on a day that I have a problem and a deadline... :wacko: ... Oh well..

The revamped site and forums look great though so I guess we just have to suffer for our art... :)

Doug

Thanks everyone!

Hi Doug,

The old forum is available as an archive, and can still be browsed.  Please see the link in our first post above in this thread for more info, and feel free to create a new thread if you wish to post a question or issue here.   :)

ok, let's start again from scratch. it's always a shock to see an old 'home' gone, but this seems to be part of the continuous cycles of life...

but more importantly, congratulations to the effort to modernize the overall look of your web presence! the new dynamic look suits much better to FZ, gone is the look of 90's, which honestly was much less appealing. now the last step would be a redesign of the FZ logo, which in my opinion with its beveled and 'gold' look still reflects this older period...

congratulations and cheers!

markus

Archived