Hello Maxwell Users,
A new Maxwell Early Build is now available, with associated plugins for
• Maxwell 3 for formZ 8
• Maxwell 3 for formZ 7
• Maxwell 3 for Bonzai 3d 3
Now Available in the Maxwell Early Builds Area. For information about how to access the Maxwell Early Builds Area, please visit the Next Limit forum: http://www.maxwellre...php?f=1&t=41692
These plugins require the latest Maxwell Render Suite beta, available on the same page.
• Improved Cone light translation. Faster, more accurate, and eliminates issue where shroud geometry could intersect objects in some cases. Also, new falloff type parameter.
• Improved IES light translation with simplified parameters.
• Improved Projector light allows setting intensity via emitter luminance.
• Option to export scene by Layers. (Maxwell Render Options > Scene Tab)
• Added options for 'floating shadows' and 'floating reflections' in Fire. Useful for quick compositing with IBL background. (Fire Preferences)
• Increased Fire back buffer maximum resolution to 2K pixels. (Fire Preferences)
• Added button to release the plugin's Maxwell license. (Extensions > Maxwell Render > System Settings...)
• Added support for HDTV and ACES color spaces. (Maxwell Render Options > Image Tab)
• Added camera White Balance, Tint, and Sharpness controls. (Maxwell Render Options > Image Tab)
• Added camera response presets (Maxwell Render Options > Camera Tab)
• Added menu of common exposure presets (Maxwell Render Options > Camera Tab)
• New option to mirror textures when using Autotranslated materials. (Material Parameters > Maxwell representation > 'Translate Shaded')
• Added 'Hide from Camera in Shadow Channel' option. (Maxwell Object Attributes)
• 'Package for Renderfarm' and 'Workstation Transfer' commands can again be executed more than once per session.
• Projector Light image map can be loaded more than once per session.
• openGL 'Shaded' bitmaps created from RenderZone procedural textures now exported properly to Maxwell.
• If 'Scale Model' mode is enabled, MXS References are now correctly scaled.