AutoDesSys

Two questions

virgox2

1. Sometimes after deleting some geometry, there are some lines that look ghosted which appear to be related to my original now-deleted geometry.  What are they and how can i prevent them from ever appearing?

For example, I draw a hexagon, extrude it, transform it, etc.  Upon deleting it, there's a hexagon – or part of one still appearing.  Cannot select it, nor delete it. 

2.  Is there a way to change the color of the background?  I prefer the background to be white.  If the grid can be changed to a different color that would be great. 

Hi!

1. You can hide the ghosted objects from the Display options pallette. All ghosted objects can be cleared from menu Edit / Clear All Ghosted

post-104-0-19749200-1529387143_thumb.jpg

2. The background can be set from menu File / Project settings / Appearance

Hope this helps.

display option are a part of the project settings are are saved only with the project, which is not system wide.

if you want to save your display options so it's the same every time you open a new project, you will need to create a template file.

(for what its worth I hope this changes in the future... display options and project settings should be saved with the preferences)

display option are a part of the project settings are are saved only with the project, which is not system wide.

if you want to save your display options so it's the same every time you open a new project, you will need to create a template file.

(for what its worth I hope this changes in the future... display options and project settings should be saved with the preferences)

Well.. I guess a template is a good enough method. Thanks for the suggestion!

Archived