AutoDesSys

formZ on touchscreens

Anwar

On a touch screen on Windows 10, formZ apparently recognized the pinch to zoom gesture in the modeling window to zoom, but it does not seem to recognize any gestures to pan with the hand tool.  Will the next version of formZ better support touchscreens?

That would be cool I use FZ on my touchscreen laptop and a wacom intuos pro med tablet. Be nice to have more of the touch features especially for orbiting and selecting.

A sticky selection would be handy. Something that MOI3d has and works really well since you don't need to hold the shift key for multiple selections.

That would be cool I use FZ on my touchscreen laptop and a wacom intuos pro med tablet. Be nice to have more of the touch features especially for orbiting and selecting.

A sticky selection would be handy. Something that MOI3d has and works really well since you don't need to hold the shift key for multiple selections.

Have you tried using OnShape on an iPad? It is horrible, pointers are much more precise and controllable than fingers.

FormZ has sticky selection by default. You have to turn it off in preferences to require holding shift for multiple selections.

post-10892-0-43533800-1520322076_thumb.jpg

Archived