AutoDesSys

I cannot Undo

cphfmz

Hello,

For some reason I cannot undo any action after x amount of actions in the model.

If I close the file and reopen it works again.

Any explanation of this matter? The model is mix of .fmz geometry and imported .3dm.

Thank you in advance.

Niels

I have mine set to the last 15 operations, I can't see any reason to have it set higher as long as you save regularly.

I remember having the same problem, but it was set to unlimited.

I think it's file dependent as well, very large imported data can cause it if I remember correctly...

I have the same issue from time to time. I have experimented with different levels of "undo" and I can't see that had any effect on it.

Restarting the program fixes it.

On another note, sometimes my right click "show controls" experiences the same sort of thing in that it stops working as well.

Again, restarting it seems to always correct the problem.

I have the same issue from time to time. 

I feel like it is related to a single piece of geometry with more than one texture or,

geometry with non-planar faces. Can't quite nail it down. 

as soon as I get the message, I save, close FZ and reopen and everything works fine.

Bart

I came across this for the first time today.  My file was a little over 100mb and this occurred after applying/editing about a dozen textures on objects.  I then deleted one of the objects, tried to Undo and it didn't work.  I then tried deleting another object and Undo still didn't work.  Save, close, and re-open allowed it to work again.  My folder with the textures is roughly around 50mb.  I'm curious if these are related (file/texture size and breaking Undo).

Archived