23 replies to this topic

#21 BriLeigh

BriLeigh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:19 AM

Hi,

I haven't read beyond the first page of discussions, but I'd like to add my pennyworth!

I'm operating an iMac with a 3.4GHz Intel core i7 and 24 GB 1333 MHz DDR3. I'm running macOS High Sierra and just installed maxwell 4.1.1.1. Since installing I have the same problem and have been unable to open formZ 8.5.7.

#22 pylon

pylon

• Moderators
  • 740 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:08 PM

Hi,

We are running MacOS High Sierra (10.13) with formZ/Maxwell 4.1.1.1 without any issues, both with new installations and with an in-place installation that was updated from Sierra (10.12).

I think you will need to do a full re-installation: 

1. Delete your formZ 8.5 Pro installation and the existing Applications/Maxwell 4 folder.

2. Download a fresh copy for formZ Pro from AutoDesSys, as well as the latest Maxwell 4 installer from the Maxwell portal, and install again.

Please notify us by email if these solutions don't resolve your issue. (In the future, please contact support either though the forum or by email, but not both.)

#23 BriLeigh

BriLeigh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:13 AM

Many thanks for the advice. Having re-installed both formZ 8.5.7 and Maxwell 4.1.1.1 everything seems to working fine with macOS High Sierra.

#24 ariel

ariel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:54 PM

Hi Pylon,

Sorry, I was on a business trip and couldn't be in touch.

I was able to work around the problem by closing the Maxwell fire palette bar and relaunching form z, and now I need to close the fire bar to be able to work smoothly and when I want to test I open it, use it and close it. this is not a good fix, however, it did work on all my windows 10 machines I was experiencing this issue.

as for contacting me, sure. please do. ill send you an e-mail.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users