AutoDesSys

Imager changes materials

m_kisch

For a project I use imager to render overnight. But I've run into a problem where Imager changes the materials on elements in the model - despite the fact that it is the same model that is being rendered through Imager with renderzone.

Depending on the views I have - the materials on the surfaces changes.

Attached view 2 shows the correct materials (rendered in formz with renderzone)

and attached view 1 shows the wrong materials and maps! (rendered with Imager)

It is not only these two views but all the views in my model that has started to act up!

post-21621-0-89604200-1503473805_thumb.jpgpost-21621-0-34833900-1503473807_thumb.jpg

m_kisch, 

We are not reproducing this issue on our test models.  If you render the same view with Imager and within formZ does the same thing happen?

Based on your images it looks like the material is just getting washed out/overexposed due to the angle/brightness of the lighting that is being used.  In the second image where you can see the concrete-like material, there are surfaces attached to these objects that are also washed out.

post-5-0-56670300-1503500238_thumb.jpg

Dear Form-z,

It has nothing to do with being overexposed - the image shown is just part of an interior project - as I can not legally show any part of the building model.

On the columns it is clear that on the one view the columns are concrete - on the second view the material changes to wood!

When I manually render all the views in formz the material stays correct for all the different views.

It is only when I try to render multiple views in Imager that the materials change on several of the elements such as the columns.

Archived