Hello Z! I need help fixing my 3D Connexion mouse.
I just updated the 3D Connexion software to 10.5.0 and now NON of my preferences on the advance settings tab of the 3D Conexxion window are taking effect on the way the mouse behaves in formZ. My work-around this was to get my preference file from my laptop located in the folder C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\3Dconnexion\3DxWare\Cfg and copy/paste to the same folder of my desktop. The mouse works fine now but I can't modify my preferences.
Also I can't access the formZ advance settings tab on the 3D Conexxion properties window unless I have no projects open on formZ which might be why I'm having this issue.
Things I've tried:
- re-installing the old drivers
- re-installing formZ
- clean install of the new 3D Connexion driver
- the mouse works fine on other software
- formZ 8.5.7 (Build 9929)
- Windows 10 PRO (10.0.15063 Build 15063)
- Intel Core i7 -6700K
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti (Driver 384.94)
- 3DxWare 10.5.0
- 3DxWinCore 18.104.22.16833
- Space Mouse Wireless (FW: 4.38)
Edited by Andre Conlledo, 12 August 2017 - 06:56 PM.