I have 2 PC's under Win 7. I cannot get the Network rendering to work.
Monitor from one Machine sees the Node in the other(and it's "own node".
In the past I had this working, but I moved the PC's and changed some settings- don't ask which...
- Both have internet
- Some of file sharing works fine, other not
- All versions of Maxwell 3 are latest and the same
- FZ v8 lastest
- 64bit machines
- Residential network
- Monitir sees the Node and Node even shows 'New Job Order Received" , but NO Progress in rendering on the Node while the Node on the Monitor machine chugs along and advances SL. The Node machine nevergets beyond "New Job Order Received".
- In the Monitor it says the distant Node is"Rendering" under status, bu tnever shows progress or an SL at all.
- Tried a very simple model and nada..
- IP's are automatic,bu t I am having trouble making them fixed (I had been able before) in IPV4. Once I configure, and click "OK" it opens a network problems window and resets my IPV4 to "automatic". It may be when I try to put in DNS ..I am not sure how to to that. Are th eDNS values the same on both machines?
- I have IPV6 active but am not sure I should touch that configuration.
I am dying here. Under deadline and cannot debug this network.
Both machines are cabled by ethernet into a router that my ISP gave me,and this has worked in the past.
At this point, I'd pay someone to help..
Edited by Spacer, 02 July 2017 - 07:13 AM.