AutoDesSys

Register Maxwell Render 4.1 Plugin in Form Z

Flosimo

hi pylon, i successfully licensed maxwell render and maxwell studio, but within Form Z 8.5 in the maxwell fire aplication i still have the text saying "demo mode enabled"

when i bought maxwell 4.1 it came with two seperate serial numbers, one for studio and one for the plugin

but i only had the chance to enter one of them when starting the maxwell render aplication

are you shure there is no place inside the plugin where i cat licence or activate it?

another thing is that it is not posiible to lauch either maxwell render or studio from Form Z, there is just nothing happening... i already checked the filetype assignment and it is properly set to the maxwell aplications...

Hi Flossimo,

It sounds like you have added your Studio license through the License Activator application, but have not added your formZ license.

You will need to generate a license for the formZ plugin if you have not have one already. Log into the customer portal, and then use this link to take you there directly:

https://portal.nextlimit.com/products/licenses

When you have  a formZ license in hand, launch the License Activator application (windows: c:\Programs\Maxwell Render 4\ macOS: /Applications/Maxwell Render 4/ ) and follow the prompts.

another thing is that it is not posiible to lauch either maxwell render or studio from Form Z, there is just nothing happening... i already checked the filetype assignment and it is properly set to the maxwell aplications...

Because your plugin is in Demo mode, this is as expected.

Archived