• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Flosimo

Flosimo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:11 PM

Hi, how do i register my purchased Plugin that came with a serial inside the form z software?

• DeanAmbiree and ShauntePi like this

#2 pylon

pylon

• Moderators
  • 752 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:39 AM

Hi Flossimo,
Launch the Maxwell application. If Maxwell is unlicensed, the license activator will be presented. (This licenses both Maxwell and the plugin.)

#3 Flosimo

Flosimo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:24 AM

hi pylon, i successfully licensed maxwell render and maxwell studio, but within Form Z 8.5 in the maxwell fire aplication i still have the text saying "demo mode enabled"

when i bought maxwell 4.1 it came with two seperate serial numbers, one for studio and one for the plugin

but i only had the chance to enter one of them when starting the maxwell render aplication

are you shure there is no place inside the plugin where i cat licence or activate it?

another thing is that it is not posiible to lauch either maxwell render or studio from Form Z, there is just nothing happening... i already checked the filetype assignment and it is properly set to the maxwell aplications...

#4 pylon

pylon

• Moderators
  • 752 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:52 AM

Hi Flossimo,

It sounds like you have added your Studio license through the License Activator application, but have not added your formZ license.

You will need to generate a license for the formZ plugin if you have not have one already. Log into the customer portal, and then use this link to take you there directly:

https://portal.nextl...oducts/licenses

When you have  a formZ license in hand, launch the License Activator application (windows: c:\Programs\Maxwell Render 4\ macOS: /Applications/Maxwell Render 4/ ) and follow the prompts.

another thing is that it is not posiible to lauch either maxwell render or studio from Form Z, there is just nothing happening... i already checked the filetype assignment and it is properly set to the maxwell aplications...

Because your plugin is in Demo mode, this is as expected.

#5 Flosimo

Flosimo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 03:11 AM

hi pylon, now everthing works just perfect! thank you :)

#6 pylon

pylon

• Moderators
  • 752 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 27 June 2017 - 08:56 AM

Great news!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users