AutoDesSys

Missing Link

DMclean

For some reason formZ has stopped showing Links to Jpegs in the Project Info Linked Files area...

Started with a model I was working on and had created a number of textures in Thea which was set to "automatically update" the Shaded Texture. Everything is fine within the program, but when I went to export, several of the textures did not export. They still rendered correctly and looked fine on screen in OpenGL.

There was disagreement between the Shaded and the RenderZone materials, so I thought it would be good to disable Renderzone Extension which I did. I almost never use RZ any more so I figure I can do without it. At that point all the linked files info disappeared. Now, even creating a new file and importing some jpegs as textures (within Shaded, not even using Thea) the links still don't show in Project Info.

Anyone seen something similar or know what is going on?

Thanks,

Doug

This happens to me quite often linking image maps using Maxwell.  I thought it was a Maxwell issue but evidently it is not since you are using Thea.  My only solution to this problem had been to manually re link each texture map using Project Info (which needed to be done separately for each map).  I look forward to Tech weighing in on this.

Archived