AutoDesSys

formZ models exchange site!

AHTOH

Oops, sorry Anton. I completely forgot to send you models as I am very busy these days.

I've sent a couple of models to your email, the upload facility on your model web-site is not working.

I built these two models from photos and other info from the manufacturers website and they include maxwell materials.

I'll send you more in the future as soon as soon as I get a chance.

Des

PS. They are smooth modelled so the resolution can be turned up or down as required.

post-16-0-99444100-1520932075_thumb.jpgpost-16-0-94544700-1520932090_thumb.jpg

Edited by Des

By the way:

formz.xyz is now accessible to people with disabilities. Thank`s to WIX platform.

Dropbox upload facility works the way it suppose to. Please do not hesitate to share your models.

Des,  Yea, it was back from when I was trying to do the same thing with Zdepot.   I still have everybody's models that were submitted then,

Not sure if I can put them up without permission.  

Here is the list of people that contributed back then.

Bart Hays, Dan Manoim, Stefan Dewachter, Gary Moad, Justin Werner, Roger Rios, Bern Meissner, Chris Lawes, Bo Atkinson, Guy Manley, Maher Sami and Jamie Radford.

If any of you guys give the go ahead, I will submit your models with credit to you.

Anton,  if your wondering,  I ran out of time to be able to keep up with it.

Cheers!

¢£

Hi Chris,

please feel free to upload my models. They were meant for sharing back then, and this has not changed. I've just looked the folder up… that was in 2004. These models are now considered "vintage" ;)

Bernd

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello folks.

You might find useful men silhouettes in FormZ format found on Various page and kitchen corner cabinet carousel from italian manufacturer VIBO at furniture detail page. Also there are proper models of some other furniture details: drawer box system BBox from Boyard and sliding cabinet doors from italian manufacturer Aristo. All models in precise dimensions and  

Enjoy,

Anton.

mensihouettes 3.png

mensihouettes 2.png

mensihouettes 1.png

Caroussel VEBO.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2018 at 2:47 AM, allanjl said:

I've uploaded some files for everyone's use. A couple of trees and a couple of cars. They come in handy as entourage for your renderings

image.png.514b68a274585aa638d1bf9322b27c72.pngimage.thumb.png.5de652103c69d7618265e926113cc172.pngimage.png.5e499fba46ea3fd949f501cc922925e4.pngimage.thumb.png.3cab4f7fd7ce18f22388d84b9941400e.png

Thank you Alan.

I will place them on site as soon as I can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...