Hello Maxwell 4 Users,
New Maxwell plugins are available in the Next Limit Early Builds area! For information about how to access the Early Builds Area, please see: http://www.maxwellre...php?f=1&t=41692
This new plugin provides a number of important fixes.
- Update to Maxwell 184.108.40.206
- Fixed issues loading projects with Object Modifers (OSX formZ 8.0.2 only)
- Windows Installer + Uninstaller improvements
- Render booleans implemented
- Fixed general stability issues
- Fixed specular materials were too noisy in some scenarios.
- Fixed wrong look of materials with more than 2 BSDFs in some scenarios
- Fixed wrong look of materials with textured opacity layers
- Fixed bug in materials with transmittance that could make them to look wrong
- Fixed issues with object opacity
- Fixed anisotropy and angle when using maps
- Fixed some issues with ghost materials
- Fixed some issues with clipmaps
- Fixed some general shading artifacts
- Error handling improved
- Fixed texture interpolation was not working properly in some cases
- Fixed potential crash reading old MXI files with embeded channels
- Support for unicode (non ascii) characters improved
- Fixed potential crash rendering scenes with disabled BSDFs
- Fixed roughness channel
- Fixed issues rendering instances of hidden objects
- Color multilight uses less memory now.
- Fixed IES emitters were too dark when multilight was enabled.
- Fixed maxwell.exe was unable to start GUI without NVIDIA driver installed in windows.
- Token %multilight% added to output filename tokens available.
- Fixed issues with transferernce of MXIs from nodes to manager
- Fixed issue sending preview images