AutoDesSys

Rebus errors

Des

I wonder if someone could try uploading to rebus using rebusdrop.app, a file with mxs references. You don't have to click render in the control centre, just click on the files link to see if all of your mxs references have uploaded.

I am having a problem with the mxs references not uploading with the rest of the files and getting errors in the render obviously because of the missing references.

Rebus support don't seem to be able to help me other than to suggest relinking the ref mxs again. The thing is I've rendered with these refs many times before.

I'm trying to determine if the problem is on my end or on their end so if anyone could try it out for me that I'd be very grateful.

Package for Renderfarm is working fine, all files are saved out.

Thanks,

Des

I can't repair permissions anymore (using macOS 10.12 Sierra).

Here's a snapshot of some of the packaged references to give you an idea of the file names. I've used all of these before with this model and Uploaded/Rendered to Rebus no problem.

I just made changes to the model such as wall heights etc. I've re-linked the mxs files as well just be sure. I really would prefer not to rename all of the reference files as that would mean re-linking so many to do with other projects which are still in progress. I'll contact Rebus again to see if they can isolate the problem and get back to you.

Thanks,

Des

post-16-0-88586200-1477301117_thumb.jpg

Hi Pylon,

I think I may be onto something.

The mxs references are now uploading from an older machine running El Capitan OS.

The machine I'm having problems with is running macOS Sierra.

Maybe Rebus need to update the RebusDrop software?

I'll let you know what happens....

Des

Ok, Rebus have just confirmed to me that they are having problems regarding macOS Sierra and they're forwarding on this info to their developers.

That seems to be why I've had issues  :huh:

Thanks for your help.

Des

Archived