AutoDesSys

render "finishes" instantly - but screen is black

DJAB

Hi guys,

What could be causing this? it was working fine an hour ago, now fire renders a black image and when I use maxwell it renders instantly but the screen is black... It shoots to 100% in 0 time and 0 SL level but says that the render is complete. I have not changed anything from an hour ago when it worked okay...

Same problem with the backup file. One thing i did notice was that a file is no longer created on my desktop (where the fmz file is saved), just an mxs file. Previously a folder was being created which had the png image in it and some other files too.

Really hope someone can help.

File is too big to upload here, (12mb) see we transfer link below...

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/4fa62999734d9dd53211857280a06cc720161020223133/ee926a8ccbd4545ab4a72bb07b4ef88120161020223133/69a9d1

The Maxwell Log may be able to help here. Please attempt to render your project with Maxwell again (Select Display> Maxwell Render). Then, open the plugin Log (Select Extensions> Maxwell Render> Log).

Look for warnings and errors. With the Log as a guide, you can troubleshoot most issues yourself. If you cannot find the source of the problem in the Log, click on "Save Log" and save to your Desktop or other convenient location, then post the resulting log here, or send it to pylon_support.jpg

Archived