25 replies to this topic

#21 FZnoob

FZnoob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:00 PM

As I mentioned, I did the update to Sierra 10.12.3, and so far it seems to have fixed the issue.

• Rudolphbop, qapedkat, dapedkat and 7 others like this

#22 Tech

Tech

• Moderators
  • 4,212 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:30 PM

FZnoob, 

Great!  Glad it's working for you! 

#23 rmulley

rmulley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 11:53 AM

So I'm still using FormZ 7, hoping to upgrade soon though. However, I just moved from a 2014 MacBook Pro to a 2016 with Touch Bar running High Sierra.... FormZ is running like a total dog. Everything is slow as molasses. Is there anything I can adjust to get it zipping along ?

I upgraded because I thought, naturally, things would be faster... but no :(

#24 Tech

Tech

• Moderators
  • 4,212 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 01:27 PM

rmulley,

There is not an obvious reason why formZ 7 should be slow on your machine, however the graphics capabilities could be a factor. Which model do you have? Does it have the Radeon Video card or just the Intel Iris Plus Graphics?

#25 rmulley

rmulley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:23 PM

rmulley,

There is not an obvious reason why formZ 7 should be slow on your machine, however the graphics capabilities could be a factor. Which model do you have? Does it have the Radeon Video card or just the Intel Iris Plus Graphics?

System Info Says Radeon Pro 450 2GB, Intel HD Graphics 530 1536MB

#26 Tech

Tech

• Moderators
  • 4,212 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 06:23 PM

rmulley,

Sorry that you are still having difficulties. You can try to install the latest formZ 7 from Here. There have been a number of improvements in the graphics capabilities win formZ 8. You may want to try the trial version for formZ 8 to se if it performs better for you. You can sign up fo this here: http://www.formz.com...ialLanding.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users