form•Z mobile viewer for iPad and iPhone
form•Z mobile viewer for iPad and iPhone is a new app that allows you to interact and share your form•Z projects like never before. This new app opens native form•Z files (v7 and later) and displays them in real time interface. This app is a great tool for sharing your designs with colleagues and clients.
Beta testing will start in the next few days. If you are interested in beta testing this app please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
form•Z mobile viewer Features:
- Interactive view navigation (spin, zoom, pan, fit).
- Standard preset views.
- Recall any view saved in your form•Z project.
- Recall any scene saved in your form•Z project.
- Recall any clipping plane (real time section) in your form•Z project.
- Create new clipping planes.
- Save and recall custom views.
- Select from three rendering modes: Shaded work, Shaded full (including shadows, bumps and ambient occlusion) and Wire Frame.
- Control layers (turn on /off)
- Control lights. (turn on /off)
- Transfer files via AirDrop, iTunes, iCloud, Google drive.
- Share images via Social media.
This app requires iOS 9.3 and one of the following devices:
iPad: Pro (12.9-inch), Pro (9.7-inch), Air, Air 2, mini 2, mini 3, mini 4
iPhone: 5s, 5se, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus
iPod: touch (6th gen)