AutoDesSys

Problem In Grass Modifiers

Hi pylon,

I'm try set my grass parameter follow the wild grass setting, but Maxwell Fire still show flat plane (nothing to display) - Picture 1 and I try to select Referenced mxm file but still can not to select - Picture 2. Is it my formz plug-in setting wrong. Thanks for help

post-10433-0-19950700-1460451817_thumb.png

post-10433-0-11285400-1460452152_thumb.png

Jacky,

Your grass is rendering, but you are correct that the MXM/formZ material cannot be selected properly in the latest beta. Thanks for your report, we will get this corrected. For now, set the ground plane to the material with which you want the grass to render.

post-32-0-37127900-1460463031_thumb.png

Hi Jacky,

Hmm. I think you must have the wrong version of Maxwell Render Suite installed. Please download the beta of the render suite (see here: http://forums.formz.com/index.php?/topic/3601-new-maxwell-for-formz-early-build-3208/ )

If this does not fix the issue, please attempt to render your project with Maxwell again (Select Display> Maxwell Render). Then, open the plugin Log (Select Extensions> Maxwell Render> Log). Click on "Save Log" and save to your Desktop or other convenient location, then post the resulting log here, or send it to pylon_support.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived