1. Reinstate the "relative" option for the extend line tool. I'm fervently trying to migrate completely to V8+ but this feature (among a few others) has me going back to 6.7.
2. It would be nice if there were a way to change a material parameter on multiple materials at once. example: You have 39 objects with different materials assigned them. you want all those materials to be chrome, or constant, or wood, right now you have to spend 20 minutes opening each material and adjusting the parameters.
3. Revert the draft and modeling sides back to the way earlier versions worked. example: A hidden line in model mode can be pasted into the draft mode and all the layers crossed over with it, allowing you to turn layers on and off.
4. Not a biggy... but still kinda inconvenient. Having to use the + icon to add a layer rather than just clicking on the line below an existing layer to add a new layer.
5. Give us a more user friendly sweep tool!
6. keep v6.7 alive and well for those of us who toggle back and forth. Both the old and the new versions seem to have strengths. If v6.7 ever goes away then you reduce the capabilities that are available.... or make sure all the features from early versions are included in the new. Maybe a new packaging and marketing re-release "Form-Z retro! the tools you loved and relied on as a kid" :-)
keep up the good work.