• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DADA_universe

DADA_universe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:32 AM

Love the new website...Good move renaming Bonzai3d as Form Z jr. Reduces confusion and increases traction for Form Z given that it's the same thing anyway. And Form Z labs is reassuring.....in short, happy customer here. A shame the old forum is being fossilized though, there were a couple of conversations I was monitoring, though I've not been regular on the Forum (was signed in the as Ayodele Arigbabu). Seems like there will be a lot of replicated threads here then.....for starters......how do we get an Octane Render plug-in for Form Z? I know, I know....just had to ask....;o)

I'm hoping the gallery from the old website will be recreated here because I always visited that gallery for inspiration, to excite myself all over again on what Form Z could do.  Right now, I'm curious to see how well FormZ 8 with it's subdivision modelling compares with digital sculpting tools like sculptris, etc for character modelling / modelling organic forms. I suspect it should do quite well at this, it'll be useful to see what competent hands are doing with it so far.

#2 DennisA

DennisA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:11 PM

Lots of good stuff... Calendar, Members on line + nice graphic layout... getting used to website.

#3 Tech

Tech

• Moderators
  • 4,110 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:49 AM

Hi Dada,

Yes, we are working on transitioning the gallery to the new web site.

Glad you are liking the improvements!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users