AutoDesSys

Searching The Old Forum

Guest seasdes

Sadly, even following this advice, searching the old forum can be ineffective according to my own attempts. A big information resource has been severely crippled.

I just hope Autodessys pulled out all the valuable suggestions, especially the promises for issues where they have said: 'we will get this fixed'.

Hi Alan,

Yes, any issues that were reported have been logged in our database...

Thanks Tech,

Any chance of that database being made a bit more public and presented in such a way we can cast votes and that they can get ticked off so we realise and start to use the added features please? Wouldn't it also be nice if we can receive an automated email 'the feature or fix you liked "......." is now available in the latest update.'

Hi Alan,

Documenting all issues in a way that can be understandable to the user, and including all the features you note would take a lot of time and resources.   We would rather put those resources into actually fixing the issues so you can have better software quicker...

Tech, I appreciate what you are saying, but it may be worth considering whether there may be a few forum members may be prepared to volunteer to take on as much of the effort as possible. It could be managed inexpensively on something like box.com where any forum members could have access to view and a select few the permissions to edit. Ultimate ownership of the document by yourself. An idea to consider perhaps? I think it would be helpful from all angles.

Archived